Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Learning From The Streets~Stay FREE of HIV & AIDS

http://www.thecrimereport.org/news/inside-criminal-justice/2012-10-learning-from-the-streets

Excerpt......Please read this great learning  article, A MUST READ......PLEASE SHARE WITH YOUR CHILDREN

"I now feel that the game, the streets, and my homeboys have robbed me of my life before I had the chance to live. Why? Because of the lack of educating me to the deadly risks that awaits to claim a new soul like mine through unprotected sex, but the fact still remains, I have been sentenced to death among the living by my own ignorance, my own lack of education, my own desires and my own freedom of choice to make life decisions. So don't be like me, stay HIV & AIDS free. Unprotected sex can make you another victim and ghost just like me."

No comments: