Tuesday, April 19, 2016

KRISTA MCDANIEL~~~SO I COULD LEARN HOW TO FLY, I AM SOMEBODY




"I would have been a "nobody" without you, over the years, I was lost, abandoned by officials, society & many of my own family, my own dad disowned me when he found out about my baby, I was only 14, pregnant, had my baby at age 15, then caught up with wrong evil adults at just turning 16,landed me in prison for 30 yrs with NO chance of parole. Today I am in my 14th yr of that 30 yrs, I turn 30 yrsof age in Aug, growing up in prison, my baby is now 14 yrs of age. STILL in prison due to the "no parole status" and the SC law "the hand of one is the hand of ALL." I have my up and down days, but overall, I am so fortunate to have you in my life, for many here, have absolutely NO ONE, with no visits, no mail, no canteen funds, no nothing, feeling so hopeless with severe/chronic depression.

 I will be forever thankful you took me under your wing, so I could learn how to fly. I cherish these moments you have shared, as part of your life, Thanks to YOU, I AM SOMEBODY.....

by Krista McDaniel (doing prison time, FOR NOTHING)

~~~~


No comments: